This week (November 1st - 5th 2021) is International Stress-Awareness Week, aiming to raise awareness about stress prevention.
It’s vital to put health, happiness and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do. After all, health is wealth, as they say.
So, to coincide with this event here’s a quick reminder of how to relieve some stress and go about your day happier and healthier.
- Get Outside. It is proven that taking regular walks (or more intense exercise if you prefer) has multiple health benefits. Even if you’re not breaking any world records, being outside will boost your wellbeing.
- Plan your day. Whether that’s leaving in plenty of time for a commute (or any journey) to avoid any stress of being late or creating a simple ‘to do’ list at work, you may feel like you are more in control of your day, and therefore less stressed.
- Drink Water. It’s important to keep hydrated to prevent headaches and other issues.
- Take a break. Meditate, breathe, whatever it takes for your to de-stress for a while.
- Be positive. Think about all the things you are grateful for in your life. And if it all gets too much, talk to a friend or colleague. Don’t bottle things up.
We hope that you enjoy your day, week, rest of the year and beyond!
At Zurego, we strive to only bring you products that make you feel better – by solving a specific problem or boost your confidence; ear correctors, blister prevention, SPF age spot removers, plastic alternative natural reed straws… all beneficial to the individual and the world at large. Perhaps we should market the fact that we’re making the world a happier place a bit more, but I digress...
International Stress Awareness Week was created in 2018 to raise awareness about stress prevention. It attracts media attention worldwide. The highlight is ISMAUK's Online Global Stress & Wellbeing Summit, opening on International Stress Awareness Day 3rd November. Over 25 speakers will take part in panels, keynotes, and more.